IPMA Level D - Certified Project Management
IPMA Level D, Certified Project Management Associate, is an exam-based assessment of a wide range of project management knowledge. The foundation is ICB, the IPMA Competence Baseline, as regionalised by each Member Association.
Certified Project Management Associate entry requirements:
- Experience in the project management competence elements is not compulsory; but it is an advantage if the Applicant already has applied his project management knowledge to some extent.
Certified Project Management Associate core competence:
- Shall have the knowledge in all competence elements and be able to apply it.
Certified Project Management Associate additional requirements:
- Can practice in any competence element. May work in some fields as a specialist.
- Works as a project team member or a member of the project management staff.
- Has broad project management knowledge and the ability to apply it.
Certified Project Management Associate (Sertifioitu Projektiosaaja) is an internationally recognised entry-level qualification in the area of project management. The certificate is valid for five years. The certification process is illustrated below.
250€ or 270€